We provide health care to children from
birth to 24 years of age.
- In-Office Allergy Testing
- Courtesy Prenatal and Get Acquainted visits
- Newborn Hospital visits at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Well Baby Check-ups (see schedule in New Baby section)
- Breastfeeding support by Certified Lactation Consultant
- Developmental Screening
- Hearing and Vision Screenings, tympanography and newborn OAE screenings
- Anticipatory Guidance and Safety information
- Dental screenings, optional Fluoride treatments
- Immunizations: participating in Florida Shots and Free Vaccine for Children program on site.
- Parenting Consultations
- Pre-operative Clearances
- Behavioral consultations, including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of Attention Deficit Disorder.
- School, Travel, Sports, and routine physical exams
- Weight Management and Fitness information
- Suturing and minor surgical procedures
- Evaluation and treatment of sports injuries
- Allergy Care
- Management of Asthma
- In-office Oral Rehydration
- On-site laboratory
- Online Services
- Coordination of Medical Care and Transitional Care
- Insurance Authorizations and Referrals
- Nursing advice by phone
- HIPAA Compliance
- Morning walk-in hour and same day ill visits, Saturday morning appointments
- 24 Hour on-call
And more… We welcome you to come in and meet the doctors and the Nurse Practitioner – “get acquainted” visits at no charge in an informal setting where we can answer your questions.